Légèreté Teacher’s Courses
2019 Teachers Course Dates (CALIFORNIA)
Upcoming Teachers Course Dates in California – Spring, Summer and Fall 2019
April 8-11, 2019
July 6-9, 2019
October 15-18, 2019
If you are interested in attending or have questions, please contact:
Phone: 951 698-5958
Lodging close to the clinic location:
New Residence Inn Marriott in Murrieta
25407 Madison Ave.
Murrieta Ca. 92562
Phone (951) 698-6300
Click here for more information about local lodging in Murrieta, California and catering ∗menu during the clinic
Other Teacher’s Courses Locations and Date
Full-Course Auditors – $350
Full-Course Auditors are auditors who are committed to auditing all four days of all ten clinics over the course of three years. Full course auditors have the following privileges:
- Audit all lessons for four days (usually 8 riders per day)
- Audit all theory sessions (three per clinic, 1-1/2 to 2 hrs. in length) during clinics #1-5
- Audit all pedagogy sessions (1 hr. in length- total of eight in each clinic) during clinics #6-9
- Audit all homework sessions on the final day, including any impromptu lectures.
- Opportunity to be a guest rider in the event a Basic Rider cannot attend a clinic.
- When the time comes in the course for riders to show their teaching ability, full course auditors may submit an application to be a “guest rider” and ride under the direction of the riders and lead trainer during the pedagogy sessions (offered during clinics #6-9).
- Option to purchase the exclusive videos of riding lessons and theory lectures after each clinic. (Current policies set by the School of Légèreté dictate no personal videos or photos are allowed and will be strictly enforced.)
- Full-course auditors will have the ability to attend any other Ecole de Légèreté Teachers Course clinic in any part of the world for free.
- At the end of the course, full-course auditors will receive a certificate from Philippe Karl indicating their participation as a full-course auditor for the entire 10 clinic series.
Single Day Pass Auditors
Single Day Pass Spectators are auditors who wish to purchase an auditing pass for a single day. Contact Kit for details and special considerations.
For rider information and any other questions please contact Kit West at:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 951 698-5958